Our design and engineering facilities have the capabilities to manufacture and supply complete turnkey projects in both the hydraulic and pneumatic fields.
In the pneumatic field we are the licensed manufacturer of NORGREN / MARTONAIR cylinders in South Africa. We further manufacture our own range of cylinders, as well as ‘special’ cylinders to meet customer’s requirements.
The Hydraulic Cylinder Workshop boasts honing machines that are capable of honing up to 8m long and 900mm in diameter. Our turning capabilities are up to 10m long with a maximum swing of 2m.
Besides repairing Ernest Lowe products, we also repair/replace other products from other manufacturers, predominantly pumps and monoblock valves.
• Qualified repair technicians utilise the latest equipment.
• All products are disassembled and a computer-based quotation
• A detailed report and repair programme then accompanies the
quotation for customer approval.
• Test certificates are available to ensure that repaired products
conform to the original specification.
• Main repair facilities are situated in Boksburg.
• Repair contracts available to OEMs and end-users.
ELCO employs a Field Service Team, which is equipped to service Hydraulic and Pneumatic equipment and systems on the Client’s site.
The ELCO Field Service vehicle is fitted with equipment and parts, required for basic onsite hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance and repair works.
The Field Service Team can be called out by logging a request with the Engineering Department from where a preliminary quote will be issued for the work to be completed.